Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration 1.2 oz (35.5 ml)


Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration 1.2 oz (35.5 ml)
Product By DSE Healthcare Solutions LLC
Available From 15 Sellers

Product Description

Fights Excessive Perspiration.
Doctor Recommended
Prescription Strength
The most effective anti-perspirant you can buy without a prescription.
In an independent test Certain Dri® Prescription Strength Anti-Perspirant proved more effective and longer lasting -- even 84 hours after application.
Certain Dri® contains Aluminum Chloride, the ingredient prescribed by Dermatologists to patients with excessive perspiration or Hyperhidrosis. Laboratory studies prove that Aluminum Chloride is more effective and more longer lasting than other ingredients found in anti-perspirants. Yet safe when used as directed.
Guaranteed Satisfaction
This product is guaranteed to give you superior anti-perspirant satisfaction when used as directed. If you are not completely satisfied, sent the purchase receipt to the address on the box for a full refund: Numark Laboratories Inc., P.O. Box 6321, Edison, NJ 08818

Technical Details

  • Fights excessive perspiration and reduces underarm wetness.
  • Certain Dri contains Aluminum Chloride, the ingredient prescribed by Dermatologists to patients with excessive perspiration or Hyperhidrosis.
  • Laboratory studies prove that Aluminum Chloride is more effective and longer lasting than other ingredients found in anti-perspirants
  • Safe when used as directed.

Similar Products



Customer Reviews

"After two years, still love it!!" 2010-01-09
By ErinB (Los Angeles, CA)
I've used Certain Dri antiperspirant for over two years now, and I LOVE it. I came to this product for two reasons. First, I was having problems with excessive sweating. If I got even a little warm, I would sweat right through whatever I was wearing. If I went to a job interview, I had to wear extra shirts under my outfit because my pits would be drenched after 10 minutes. I had started shopping for tops by colors that would be least likely to show perspiration. I also had b.o. when I sweat like this--yuck. And I'd tried a million different brands of deodorant. I needed something that *worked.*



Second, I'm in my early thirties, and I'm working very hard to be conscientious about the chemicals I'm exposing myself to every day, especially when it comes to household and personal-care products. I was tired of using something containing aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex (i.e., chlorine derivative) that didn't work...but then, neither did any of the all-natural options. I prefer natural, organic, and very simple ingredients whenever possible. The resource I use most often to discover what ingredients/products are safe or unsafe is SkinDeep, [...], compiled by EWG. They rate ingredients and brand products on a scale of 0-10 based on research, 0 being likely to be very safe and 10 meaning there was evidence that something could be really bad for you. This deodorant scored a one!



I use this twice a week at night before bed, and use an unscented, all-natural crystal deodorant daily in the morning as a refresher. No more pit stains, waaay fewer scary chemicals, and I still sweat normally when I exercise. I will probably use this product forever.



(Note: I used it once right before putting on a new dark purple top, and it discolored the underarm fabric. I've *never* had this problem when I use it at night. Follow the package directions: don't put it on, then get dressed for the day.)

"This will make you happy." 2009-12-03
By Chelseasal (Hawaii)
I live in a climate that is hot and humid year round, and Certain Dri has totally stopped all of my underarm wetness- even on the very hottest days. I am a woman and have skin that can be sensitive sometimes. I did experience a little itching after application the first few times I used it, but it wasn't anything I couldn't ultimately ignore. I read in another review that you could try using a cortizone cream for itching, but I never found that necessary. After using it for several months, I now only apply it about once a week or so and I still have no sweating. This little bottle is going to last a very long time. Don't waste your time and money on those "clinical" strength deodorants that charge you twice as much for a 1% increase in the active ingredient's strength. Note: Certain Dri is not a deodorant, it is solely an anti-perspirant, so it stops all sweating in the small area where you apply it. Because you're not sweating, you may feel you no longer even need to use a deodorant. I am so happy that I found something that I can get over the counter that actually works!

""I Wanna Cry...."" 2009-11-23
By Spyderweb
When I first saw the reviews of this product I thought, 'Finally. Thank the Lord.' I have suffered excessive sweating since I was six years old. I've never been able to wear the clothes I want to. Forget skin-tight Hollister or Aero-I can't even wear Target brand shirts that dip down an inch under my arms. I'm a girl in High School, so sweating is helping to ruin my life. Last year, because of my sweating, I ended up being the chick who always wears the baggy hoodies. So forget boys. Shopping with friends. I even noticed sweat stains on my Homecoming dress and that just made me cry. Because that should have been special and because of my sweating my life sucked.



So when I heard about Certain-Dri I was so excited! I went to three different stores and couldn't find it. Then I found the solid form and bought it. I was so happy after opening the box. I ran to my closet and picked out my favorite clothes that I'd never been able to wear. I applied Certain-Dri and went to sleep with a smile. I thought about how different my life would be. But the next morning, in first period, I lifted my arm. I had a HUGE sweat-stain. I was so embarassed. It was just horrible. I tried it for about another week before a bought the Roll-On version. Same results though. I'm very dissapointed. It's like I got offered a new chance to live and had it stripped away...

"Bridget's Review" 2009-10-18
By bridget3420
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant works for both men and women. One application will last up to 72 hours. This product is often recommended by doctors to those who are prone to sweating. The best part is that even those with sensitive skin can find relief. Certain Dri Solid is the strongest formula available. You can purchase your own to try for right around $6. That's a great deal because this stuff really works!

"No miracles... but definite improvement." 2009-10-16
By Greg Loesch (Columbus, OH)
I'm a 21 year old guy who's been struggling with excessive sweating for quite some time now. For the past few years I've had issues, and it feels like it's only gotten progressively worse. I'd sit in air conditioning at an office job in front of a computer (no major stress), and I'd sweat through an undershirt and polo. No, sweating is not that big of a life issue, but that added bit of insecurity starts to nag.



I'd tried regular deodorant, anti-antiperspirant, prescription strength (over the counter) deodorant/antiperspirant, no deodorant, various combinations of the previous, and even woman's deodorant... all to no avail. A friend saw my shnasty pits one night and demanded I go try Certain Dri. I was a bit skeptical, but I gave it a go. It looks to be working pretty well so far. It hasn't proved to be a MIRACLE worker like some say... as I still sweat a little bit. It's a huge improvement though.



Had two "stressful" situations (interviews) in which Certain Dri didn't do a whole lot. From some stories I heard, it can take a few weeks before it's as effective as it should be. Time will tell. Definitely wish I would have known about this earlier. One of the better $7 I've spent.



You should be able to find this at your local CVS or even WalMart.


All Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jaaotest | Sinsod